SOIREE DE REMISE DU DISQUE D'OR A MIGUEL ANGEL MUNOZ LE 21 NOVEMBRE 2006 A L'ETOILE
VOUS EN MOURREZ D'ENVIE DE VOIR LES PHOTOS DE MIGUEL ANGEL MUNOZ, L'ACTEUR ET DANSEUR DE LA SERIE UN,DOS,TRES ..... LOCO , LOCO, LOCO.......
08:20 Publié dans SOIREE TV,MEDIA,RADIO | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) | Tags : soiree_m6_musique_disque_d'or_miguel_angel_munoz_novembre_2006_
GONG_LI THE SEXIEST CHINESE MOVIE STAR
GONG LI IS THE SEXIEST CHINESE MOVIE STAR IN THE WORLD ... TAKE A LOOK ...
- The Yellow M (2007) (announced) (attached)
- Hannibal Rising (2007) (completed) (as Gong Li) .... Lady Murasaki
- Man cheng jin dai huang jin jia (2006) .... Empress Phoenix
... aka Curse of the Golden Flower (International: English title)
- Miami Vice (2006) (as Gong Li) .... Isabella
- Memoirs of a Geisha (2005) .... Hatsumomo
- Eros (2004) .... Miss Hua (segment "The Hand")
... aka Eros (France)
- 2046 (2004) .... Su Li Zhen
- Zhou Yu de huo che (2002) .... Zhou Yu
... aka Zhou Yu's Train (Hong Kong: English title) (USA: literal English title)
- Piao liang ma ma (2000) .... Sun Liying
... aka Breaking the Silence (International: English title)
- Jing ke ci qin wang (1999) .... Lady Zhao
... aka Empereur et l'assassin, L' (France)
... aka The Assassin
... aka The Emperor and the Assassin (Europe: English title)
... aka The First Emperor (Singapore: English title)
- Chinese Box (1997) .... Vivian
- Feng yue (1996) .... Pang Ruyi
... aka Temptress Moon
- Hua hun (1995) .... Pan Yuliang
... aka A Soul Haunted by Painting (USA: cable TV title)
... aka Pan Yu Liang, a Woman Painter
... aka Pan Yuliang artiste peintre (France)
... aka Peintre, La (France)
... aka Soul of a Painter
- Yao a yao yao dao waipo qiao (1995) .... Xiao Jingbao
... aka Shanghai Triad
- Xi chu bawang (1994) .... Lu Zhi
... aka King of Western Chu
... aka Sai choh ba wong (Hong Kong: Cantonese title)
... aka The Great Conqueror's Concubine
- Huozhe (1994) .... Xu Jiazhen
... aka Lifetimes
... aka Living
... aka To Live
... aka Woot jeuk (Hong Kong: Cantonese title)
- Xin tian long ba bu zhi tian shan tong lao (1994) .... Mo Han-Wen
... aka 8 Guardians of Buddhism
... aka Dragon Chronicles: The Maidens
... aka Dragon Chronicles: The Maidens of Heavenly Mountain
... aka Semi-Gods and Semi-Devils
... aka The Immortals
... aka The Maidens of Heavenly Mountain
- Ba wang bie ji (1993) .... Juxian
... aka Farewell My Concubine
- Tang Bohu dian Qiuxiang (1993) .... Chen Heung
... aka Flirting Scholar
... aka Tong bat fu kau chau heung
- Qiu Ju da guan si (1992) .... Qiu Ju
... aka Qiu Ju Goes to Court
... aka The Story of Qiu Ju
- Mungsing Sifan (1992) .... Ma Li
... aka Awakening
... aka Mary from Beijing
- Da hong deng long gao gao gua (1991) .... Songlian
... aka Raise the Red Lantern (USA)
- Du xia II zhi Shang Hai tan du sheng (1991) .... Miss Yu-San/Yu-Mong
... aka Back to Shanghai
... aka God of Gamblers III
... aka God of Gamblers III: Back to Shanghai
- Ju Dou (1990) .... Ju Dou
- Daihao meizhoubao (1989) .... Ah Li
... aka Codename Cougar
... aka Operation Cougar (Hong Kong: English title)
... aka The Puma Action
- Hoi sam gui miu ba (1989)
... aka Kai xin ju wu ba (China: Mandarin title)
... aka Mr. Sunshine
- Xi tai hou (1989) .... Guilian
... aka The Empress Dowager (Hong Kong: English title)
- Qin yong (1989) .... Winter/Lili Chu
... aka A Terracotta Warrior (Europe: English title)
... aka Gu jin da zhan qin yon qing
- Hong gao liang (1987) .... My Grandma
... aka Red Sorghum
- Miami Vice: Undercover (2006) (TV) .... Isabella
- "HBO First Look" .... Herself (2 episodes, 2006)
- Miami Vice: Undercover (2006) TV Episode .... Herself
- Lady in the Water (2006) TV Episode .... Herself
- 2006 Asian Excellence Awards (2006) (TV) .... Nominee
- "Tout le monde en parle" .... Herself (1 episode, 2002)
- Episode dated 20 May 2002 (2002) TV Episode (as Gong Li) .... Herself
- "Primer plano" .... Herself (1 episode, 1996)
- Episode dated 27 April 1996 (1996) TV Episode .... Herself
- Haomen yeyan (1991) .... Herself/Waitress at banquet
... aka Ho moon ye yin (Hong Kong: Cantonese title)
... aka Party of a Wealthy Family (USA)
... aka The Banquet
ANNIVERSAIRE DE LA CHAINE GULLI TV A L'ESCALE PORT DE JAVEL A PARIS
LE 18 NOVEMBRE 2006 C'ETAIT LES 1 AN D LA CHAINE GULLI TV , UNE CHAINE THEMATIQUE DU GROUPE LAGARDERE, LES ENFANTS QUI ETAIENT ROIS CE JOUR LA ... EN EFFET IL Y AVAIT :
UNE SUPERBE COLLATION AVEC PLEIN DE GATEAUX DIFFERENTS,
ON POUVAIT TOUCHER DES POISSONS,
UNE BATAILLE GEANTE DE PELOCHON AU MILIEU DE LA SALLE,
LA DECOUVERTE DU CHRYSTAL EN TOUCHANT DE VERRES MOUILLES,
BREF UN APRES-MIDI GULLI FAIT SUR-MESURE POUR LES ENFANTS...
Le 18 novembre 2005, Gulli a fixé son premier rendez-vous avec les enfants pour leur offrir l'unique chaîne jeunesse de la TNT accessible à tous gratuitement !
Destinée aux 6-14 ans, Gulli est à leur image, aussi amusante, déconcertante que concernée par le monde qui les entoure. Elle résonne de leurs mots, de leurs idées, de leurs éclats de rire, de leurs interrogations, de leurs envies, de leur curiosité, avec pour désir de les accompagner au quotidien à ce moment de la vie où grandir est une incroyable aventure.
Gratuite et riche d’une grande variété de programmes, Gulli propose de l’animation bien sûr, et aussi de la fiction, des documentaires, des programmes courts, des jeux, des émissions… Gulli, c’est la télé qui donne envie aux enfants, envie d’agir pour soi et pour les autres, envie de vivre ensemble et bien sûr envie de s’amuser.
08:05 Publié dans SOIREE TV,MEDIA,RADIO | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) | Tags : ANNIVERSAIRE DE LA CHAINE GULLI TV A L'ESCALE PORT DE JAVEL A P, peoplenews.info
ANITA BARONE THE ACTRESS OF THE WAR AT HOME
|Photo Gallery||IMDbPro Details||Contact Details||Add IMDb Resume|
Photo Gallery (7 photos)
Filmography as: Actress
- "The War at Home" .... Vicky Gold / ... (20 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Love This (2006) TV Episode .... Vicky Gold
- Car Wars (2006) TV Episode .... Vicky
- Super Dave (2006) TV Episode .... Vicky
- Dream Crusher (2006) TV Episode .... Vicky
- Back to School (2006) TV Episode .... Vicky
- Malibu Eyes (2004) (V) .... Mayor
- Paradise (2004) (TV) .... Sammi
- One Last Ride (2003) .... Gina
- Buttleman (2002) .... Wendy Blitzer
- "Ally McBeal" .... Sarah Werner (1 episode, 2001)
- Fear of Flirting (2001) TV Episode .... Sarah Werner
- Bev (2001) (TV) .... Bev
- "Daddio" (2000) TV Series .... Linda Woods (unknown episodes)
- The Sex Monster (1999) .... Carol
- Santa's Little Helper (1999) .... Cindy
- "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction" .... Laura (1 episode, 1998)
... aka Beyond Belief (USA: short title)
- Bus Stop (1998) TV Episode .... Laura
- "Chicago Hope" .... Leslie Stark (1 episode, 1998)
- Broken Hearts (1998) TV Episode .... Leslie Stark
- "Caroline in the City" .... Jeannie (1 episode, 1997)
... aka Caroline (USA: promotional abbreviation)
- Caroline and the Egg (1997) TV Episode .... Jeannie
- Dream with the Fishes (1997) .... Mary
- Just Write (1997) .... Carrie, Danny's Girl
- Running Time (1997) .... Janie
- "Party of Five" .... Franny / ... (2 episodes, 1996-1997)
- A Little Faith (1997) TV Episode .... Franny
- I Do (1996) TV Episode .... Franny Steiner
- "Life... and Stuff" (1997) TV Series .... Jordan Emery (unknown episodes)
... aka Life & Stuff (USA: promotional title)
- Critics and Other Freaks (1997) .... Waitress
- Just Friends (1996) .... Rebecca
- "Public Morals" .... Ashley (1 episode)
- The Green Cover (????) TV Episode .... Ashley
- "The Jeff Foxworthy Show" .... Karen Foxworthy (18 episodes, 1995-1996)
... aka Somewhere in America
- One Wedding and a Baby (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Foxworthy
- Moonstruck (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Foxworthy
- He Ain't Heavy, He's a Bully (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Foxworthy
- DeeDee Day (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Foxworthy
- Before You Say 'No' Just Hear Me Out (1996) TV Episode .... Karen Foxworthy
- Wounded Heart (1995) (TV) .... Franny
- "Pointman" .... P.J. (1 episode, 1995)
- Father Connie (1995) TV Episode .... P.J.
- The Takeover (1995) (V) .... Cindy Lane
- "Friends" .... Carol Willick (1 episode, 1994)
- The One with the Sonogram at the End (1994) TV Episode .... Carol Willick
- "The Larry Sanders Show" .... Michelle (1 episode, 1993)
- Larry Loses Interest (1993) TV Episode .... Michelle
- "Empty Nest" .... Cara (1 episode, 1993)
- My Dad, My Doctor (1993) TV Episode .... Cara
- "Seinfeld" .... Gail Cunningham (1 episode, 1993)
- The Shoes (1993) TV Episode .... Gail Cunningham
- "Quantum Leap" .... Debbie Schaefer (1 episode, 1993)
- Dr. Ruth - April 25, 1985 (1993) TV Episode .... Debbie Schaefer
- Ricochet (1991) .... Waitress
- "Carol & Company" (1990) TV Series .... Skit characters (unknown episodes)
- The Rosary Murders (1987) .... Irene Jimenez
MELISSA THEURIAU IS THE MOST SEXY TV WOMAN IN THE WORLD VOTE THE INTERNET WORLWIDE PEOPLE . SHE IS FRENCH , FROM GRENOBLE...
Biographie de Mélissa Theuriau
Mélissa Theuriau est née le 18 Juillet 1978 à Grenoble.
- DUT de Communication.
- Diplômée de l'ICM, l'Institut de la Communication et des Médias à Échirolles.
- Stage chez Canal +.
- Stage chez Glem Production en tant que JRI (Journaliste reporter d'image).
- Débuts à Match TV avec des reportages pour "J'y étais".
- Janvier 2003 - Entrée au "desk" de LCI.
- Juillet 2003 - Premier passage à l'antenne de LCI.
- Septembre 2004 - Titularisation dans l'équipe du matin.
- Octobre 2004 à Juin 2005 - Diffusion de la Chronique Voyages. Un magazine d'infos pratiques sur les voyages.
- Septembre 2005 - Présentation de LCI Matin aux côtés de Thierry Gilardi.
- Juin 2006 - Départ de LCI et arrivée sur M6 en tant que rédactrice en chef et présentatrice du magazine Zone interdite.
- Septembre 2006 - Première de Zone interdite.
- Novembre 2006 - Présentation de Un jour, une photo sur Paris Première, qui met à l'écran quelques unes des photos qui ont marqué l'histoire.
30 ANS DU MAGAZINE PREMIERE
03:25 Publié dans SOIREE TV,MEDIA,RADIO | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) | Tags : 30 ans du magazine premiere CLOVIS CORNILLAC, JEAN PIERRE DARROUSSIN, PHILIPPE CAROIT, BRUNO SOLO, ANTOINE DULERY, ALAIN CHABAT, EDOUARD BAER
WILLIAM PETERSEN THE VERY SEXY POLICE OFFICER OF CSI TV SERIE
00:00 Publié dans SOIREE TV,MEDIA,RADIO | Lien permanent | Commentaires (0) | Tags : WILLIAM PETERSEN THE VERY SEXY POLICE OFFICER OF CSI TV SERIE
WITCHBLADE LA SUPER SERIE ANIMEE A LA MODE
For thousands of years it has existed. An intelligent, symbiotic weapon of incredible power. A living gauntlet that becomes one with its wearer. The Witchblade: Only women of unmatched strength of mind, body and will have ever successfully worn it. Its legacy has created a warrior bloodline back through time and forward into the future. Joan of Arc wielded the blade as did other great warrior women throughout the ages. But to wear the Witchblade is to be both its master and its servant, as this mysterious weapon draws to it what it needs and casts aside what it does not. Stirring to life at times of crisis -- during wars, famines, pestilence -- the Witchblade has been used to cut a swath of blood and viscera through the ranks of previously insurmountable evil. For decades it has lain dormant, but now in the early days of the 21st century, the Witchblade has chosen a new bearer of its power.... and its curse.
While investigating the murder of her childhood friend, NYPD Detective Sara Pezzini comes in contact with an ancient gauntlet, which melds onto her wrist and protects her from harm -- forever changing her destiny. It is the Witchblade, an ancient weapon that heightens her powers of perception and transforms into a formidable sword that is one with its wearer. With an arsenal of amazing powers -- and a mind of its own -- the Witchblade is both a blessing and a curse. Now Sara must learn its secrets in order to master its mystery before it masters her.
Based on the best-selling comic book of the same name, WITCHBLADE is a one-hour drama series starring Yancy Butler (Drop Zone, Hard Target) as the fierce and sexy Sara Pezzini. WITCHBLADE is produced by Top Cow Productions, Inc. and Halsted Pictures, in association with Warner Bros. Television. Ralph Hemecker (Millennium, The X-Files) serves as executive producer with Dan Halsted (Any Given Sunday, The Virgin Suicides) of Halsted Pictures and Marc Silvestri of Top Cow Productions.
Sara Pezzini: NYPD Homicide Detective Sara Pezzini is a vexing combination of street smarts, intelligence and beauty. Sworn to uphold the law, Sara will go to any lengths to bring criminals to justice. When she comes in contact with the Witchblade, the ancient weapon stirs to life and affixes itself to her arm, bestowing on her unusual powers that she does not yet understand. As she struggles to discover the truth about her past and the legacy of the ancient weapon, Sara finds herself entangled in the growing mystery of the Witchblade.
Danny Woo: Sara's former partner and now a ghost, Danny serves as Sara's touchstone, her guardian angel. Danny was killed in the line of duty while he and Sara were investigating reputed mobster and murderer, Tommy Gallo. The Witchblade allows Sara to see and converse with Danny, who continues to help and guide her from beyond the grave.
Jake McCartey: A former champion surfer from the West Coast, Jake is now a rookie police detective assigned to train under Sara. Though his laid back style is a bit unconventional for a NY cop, his investigative skills are solid. His admiration for Sara may extend beyond their professional relationship.
Kenneth Irons: An eccentric billionaire entrepreneur rumored to have made his fortune through illegal arms dealings, Irons' connection to the Witchblade runs deep. A collector of art and ancient weapons, the Witchblade was in his collection -- on loan to a Midtown museum -- when it was first "found" by Sara. He still bears the scars from his failed attempt to wield the weapon and is in many ways still possessed by its power. Irons continues to monitor Sara's use of the Witchblade as he runs his diverse corporate empire, Vorschlag Industries, which includes media holdings, real estate and bio-tech development.
Ian Nottingham: Adept at subterfuge and martial combat, Nottingham is a walking lethal weapon. A mysterious -- and deadly -- omnipresence, he has been under Irons' tutelage for most of his life. As Irons' right hand, one of his missions is to monitor Sara's use of the Witchblade. Always nearby when the Witchblade springs into action, Nottingham's relationship to Sara and the Blade remain a mystery at this time -- as is the depth of his relationship to Irons..
DANIELE PECK THE COUNTRY SINGER STAR
There is an undeniable division in Danielle Peck's voice. A bluesy pull, a reluctant smokiness that, when it breaks, yields soaring, ringing, soul-stirring power and clarity. That tantalizing slow-pour tension is a fitting reflection of the artist herself. Is she an exuberant young country singer or an experienced and purposed entertainer? Is she the self-described "plain Jane girl next door" or a statuesque brunette bombshell? Is she a former waitress fighting for her big break or a prolific songwriter who contributed eight of 11 songs to her upcoming album? Danielle Peck is all that and much more.
That self-titled debut release, preceded by the chart-rocketing first single "I Don't," reveals all the complexities associated with being a young woman making her way in a new millennium. As a songwriter, she's grounded enough to write a glowing affirmation like "Isn't That Everything," and honest enough to acknowledge the emotional despair of a breakup in "Fallin' Apart." As a vocalist, she offers shades of her influences, sounding by turns as rooted in country as Reba McEntire or as slyly sexy as Shania Twain and Faith Hill. The sum of those seemingly divergent parts is, ultimately, a message, sound and style unique to Danielle Peck.
Born in Jacksonville, NC, the daughter of a U.S. Marine, Danielle grew up in Coshocton, OH, where the family had strong musical roots. Her mother's side of the family traveled and sang in churches. Her father's parents and grandparents were steeped in country music, playing dances in the area. Danielle could sing before she could talk and by the time she was three she would sit on a counter banging on pots and pans as her extended family played country music. The first song she learned to sing was Johnny Cash's "Folsom Prison Blues," a song that has been part of her live show to this day.
She wrote her first song before she was 10 and made cassette labels for her imaginary Danielle Peck records, complete with song titles and cover art. She sang in church both as a soloist and in the choir. At age 16, she joined a local band, the Neon Moon Band, and played bars in her native Coshocton, Ohio area.
"I wasn't supposed to be in there (bars) because I was underage," she says, "so I had to dress older, act older, sneak in through the back door, do my show, and then slip out the back again before anyone could figure out I was underage! I never thought twice about it because singing was all I'd ever thought about doing from the time I was a little girl - I felt like I was doing what I was supposed to... and of course my dad was always close by just in case..."
"I was the girl singer," she says. "I would sing Reba and Trisha and a lot of Patsy Cline. We played weekends and hit the local summer fairs. While my friends were into sports - I was consumed with music." At 18, her dad bought her a sound & light system that the family jokingly referred to as her 'college tuition'. When she graduated from high school, she hit the road leading her own band adding regional fairs and festivals to the schedule.
After several years on the bar and festival circuit Danielle made the decision to chase the dream and make the jump to Nashville. She quickly took a Nashville job waiting tables and spent the rest of her time working on her songwriting.
"I'd wake up at 8 in the morning, go and write songs until 2 in the afternoon, change clothes, work the restaurant until 2 or 3 in the morning, get up early the next morning and do it again," she says. "I became a Starbucks addict but I was having the time of my life! I was in Nashville, meeting people, starting to write with some great writers, I was loving every minute of it."
Soon after her Nashville arrival she met publisher Clay Myers who recognized her talent and helped secure a songwriting deal with Barbara Orbison's Still Working Music. She soon began writing with staff writers Clay Mills and Tommy Lee James, as well as other established hit writers like Blair Daly and Taylor Rhodes. Those writing sessions would ultimately form the basis for her debut album.
That release had to wait, however. Signed to a recording contract with DreamWorks Records by executive Scott Borchetta, Danielle's album was a casualty of that company's merger with Universal. Borchetta, however, wouldn't let his belief in her music die and when he later left Universal to form his own Big Machine Records, Danielle was one of his first signings.
The single release "I Don't" finally introduced country audiences to Danielle, and the response has already been overwhelming. Already a hit and still climbing, the song also draws huge response at her live shows opening for, among others, Toby Keith. Fans are drawn to the emotional honesty of an artist who so readily reveals all facets of her personality.
Beyond the single, Danielle explores the difficulties of love on "Fallin' Apart," "Sucks To Be You" and "Only The Lonely Talkin'." She smolders with slow burn passion on "Kiss You On The Mouth" and "Thirsty Again." And the fun side peaks through on "Findin' A Good Man" and "Honky-Tonk Time." In every case, the emotions ring true.
"Everything comes down to being real," she says. "Every song I do reflects something I've been through or something I've felt. My songs are my journals. Whatever I feel at the moment, whatever emotion I'm going through, is what I write about. When it's time to sing those song, whether it's on stage or in the studio, those feelings are right there."
And so the many facets of Danielle Peck -- a modern country girl, vulnerable and confident -- shine through in a way that's already capturing the ears and hearts of country fans nationwide.�
24 H KIM RAVER ACTRESS . HER TALENT IN THE SERIE IS RISING THE TOP
 Early life
Raver was born and raised in New York City. From the ages of six to nine, she had a regular role on the seminal children's television series Sesame Street. After Sesame Street, the young actress joined Off-Off-Broadway's first all-children's theater. A fine arts graduate of Boston University, Raver continues to study theater in New York with teacher and mentor Wynn Handman. She is fluent in French and German, a language that she learned as a child from her German-born mother.
At the beginning of her adult career, Raver acted in commercials for Visa and Jeep. Her big break came with her Broadway debut in the play "Holiday" in which she co-starred with Laura Linney and Tony Goldwyn. She also appeared in the feature film City Hall with Al Pacino. She also co-starred with John Spencer (of NBC's The West Wing) and David Schwimmer in "The Glimmer Brothers", a production of the Williamstown Theatre Festival, written by Warren Leight.
As of the fall of 2006, Raver is starring in the ABC series The Nine. Due to this new role, it is uncertain whether she will continue to play the part of Audrey Raines in season six of 24.
Her husband's name is Manuel Boyer and they have one son.
 Acting appearances
- Starring Roles
- The Nine (2006-present) - Kathryn
- 24 (2005-) - Audrey Raines
- Third Watch (1999-2004) - Kim Zambrano (Episodes 1-111)
- Trinity (1998) - Clarissa McCallister
- Haunting Sarah
- Guest Starring Roles
- The Apprentice (2004) - herself - Tit for Tat
- ER (2002) - Paramedic Kim Zambrano - Brothers and Sisters
- Spin City - Jeannie (1997) - My Life is a Soap Opera
- The Practice (1997) - Victoria Keenan - Reasonable Doubts
- Law & Order (1996) - Mrs. Wendy Karmel - Homesick
- Central Park West (1995) - Deanne Landers - Episodes 1,2, and 3